Our terms and conditions comply with UK legislation and are designed to ensure that our customers can shop easily and with confidence with bmfurniture.co.uk
1. The goods shall remain the property of the vendor until paid for in full by the purchaser
2. This invoice constitutes a Binding Contract of Sale. In case of customer cancellation, payments are non-refundable and any outstanding monies will be pursued legally in addition to any possible storage or handling charge and legal costs.
3. Any faults or shortages must be reported to the driver upon delivery.
4. All the delivery dates are quoted in good faith and ate correct at the time of ordering - however these dale aro approximate and subject to change. Under no circumstances will Home Furnishers Ltd accept responsibility for late deliveries, nor will late deliveries constitute good reason for cancellation;
5. It is the customer's responsibility to advise us at the time of ordering any difficulties that may be encountered when effecting delivery, wider no c circumstances will Home Furnishers Ltd be held responsible for damage occurring to the customer's property due to a difficult delivery. Any additional costs (i.e. removal of doors/windows) will be the responsibility of the customer;
6. Any re-deliveries arranged due to the customer's own fault will be charged al £50.00, payable in full, before re-delivery can be arranged.
7. All sizes quoted are approximate and Home Furnishers Ltd reserves the right to alter the specification of our furniture models without prior notice.
8. All the fabric and leather samples are only a representation of the colours available. All colours a.re subject to natural shading and colour change;
9. The company retains retention of title of all goods supplied which remain the property of Home Furnishers Ltd until all monies arc paid;
10. Home Furnishers Ltd reserve the right to terminate this contract at any stage.
11. Home Furnishers Ltd will not be held responsible for any damage occurring inside or outside of the customer’s property.
12. All purchases from stock are final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered at any time;
13. All purchases are subject to a minimum £25.00 delivery charge for deliveries within a 10 mile radius of the Registered Office. The charge for deliveries outside of this radius and multi-drop deliveries will be arranged at time of sale.14. All goods must be paid for in full at the time of ordering;
15. No goods will be reserved unless they are paid for in full;
16. Goods can only be stored F.O.C. for a maximum of 14 days. Storage will be charged at £5.00 per day thereafter. All customers using our outside carrier system do so al their own risk. Home Furnishers Ltd cannot be held responsible for any problems or issues after lbc product leaves our premises.All agreed deliveries are kerbside any further agreement to place the furniture inside the property is done so at your own risk. Home Furnishers Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damage to the furniture or the property.All items are subject to VAT at the current prevailing rate;21. For all carpet customers, the charge shown does not include fitting. The firm will be pleased to recommend a suitable fitter, whose charges will be as stated. It is the responsibility of you as the customer to pay the fitter direct upon satisfactory completion of the work.
All prices are in £ sterling and inclusive of VAT and inclusive of packaging and delivery charges to any address in UK. Any exceptions will be clearly marked on the website where relevant. Prices may be subject to change without notice, but we will only alter the price after we have confirmed your order, if is to your benefit.
Whilst this website is designed with UK customers in mind, we welcome enquiries from customers in other countries. Prices include UK Sales Tax (VAT), currently at 20%, which may not be payable by foreign customers; however, additional delivery charges will usually apply. Please telephone and we will do our best to assist.
You may pay by any major credit card or debit card if ordering by telephone, or by cheque, UK postal order or money order if ordering by post. Please do not send money (notes) in the post. If you choose to pay by credit/debit card, we will only charge your card upon dispatch of goods. If you choose to pay by cheque, your cheque will not be cashed before five working days prior to dispatch of goods.
Items shown on this website may not always be in stock. If any of your chosen items is not in stock, you will be advised of our best estimate of availability and delivery date at the time you place your order. Please note that an indication of such dates is an estimate only, may be subject to change without notice, and does not constitute a contractual obligation by Home Furnishers Ltd to supply goods by a certain date. However, if availability is unduly delayed, we will use our best endeavours to keep you informed.
Product images and descriptions
Please note that the colour of images shown on this website may be affected by the technology used to access it. Whilst we do our best to faithfully reproduce colours, some variation may occur.
Accepting orders and security
When you place an order, either by telephone or in writing, we will treat it as an offer to buy. If we accept your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number, at which point we make a legal contract with you. However, we will be entitled to refuse to accept your order if we feel it necessary, in which case we will email you as soon as we can to let you know.
When you receive your email confirmation, you will have an opportunity to check the details and correct any errors.
In deciding whether to accept your order we may use the information you have given to us, or we already hold about you, or which we receive from any enquiry we may make with various agencies, to confirm your identity. This assists us to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions. If we decline your offer on security grounds we may contact you to seek an alternative payment method or to advise you to visit one of our stores.
Except where specifically stated, prices are inclusive of delivery to mainland UK only. We welcome enquiries from elsewhere, however, and ask that in these cases you contact us by email, letter or telephone for onward shipping costs to other locations.
Our deliveries in the UK mainland are contracted to outside carriers who deliver Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays) between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM. A premium Saturday AM (9:00 AM to noon) delivery is available, at an additional charge of £16 per delivery; if you require this service, it must be specified at the time of ordering. Evening and Sunday deliveries are not available.
We will inform you by email or telephone at least 48 hours prior to dispatch of our expected delivery date. We regret that we are unable to specify exact delivery times within that date. All deliveries must be signed for and you should keep your receipt. If goods are showing obvious signs of damage in transit upon receipt, please refuse to accept the delivery.
We are pleased to offer a no-quibble cancellation policy, which is in addition to your statutory rights.
Should your purchase disappoint in any way, you may normally cancel your purchase provided you notify us before, or within 14 days after delivery. Your product must be complete, unused and in “as new” condition (e. g., if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product in any way). It should be returned with the original box, packing and accessories.
Your goods may be collected from the delivery address free of charge. If another method of return is used you will be responsible for the costs.
All goods are examined in detail by ourselves prior to dispatch to ensure that they leave our warehouse in perfect condition. However, transit damage unfortunately can occur. If your purchase is showing obvious signs of transit damage upon delivery, please refuse to accept delivery and notify us immediately. If damage is only evident upon opening of packaging, then you must inform us within 48 hours of receipt. In either case, we will then arrange re-delivery of replacement goods as soon as possible.
Goods are fully guaranteed against faults in manufacture, materials or workmanship for a period of 12 months from delivery. No warranty is made in respect of commercial rather than domestic use. If your goods develop a fault within 28 days of delivery, the goods may be returned for either refund in full, or replacement. Replacement only is offered after 28 days and before 12 months. These promises do not apply to faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
Sales on this web site are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions and no amendments will be accepted by us. These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.
These terms and conditions only cover the BM Furniture web site. Any other web sites to which you link from this site may be governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of web sites which are not under our control.
We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that we do not file copies of customer contracts.
bmfurniture.co.uk is a trading name of Home Furnishers Ltd; UNIT 1, 71 MOORPARK AVENUE, BISPHAM, BLACKPOOL, FY2 0LY, UK.
We do not guarantee that this web site will be compatible with all customers computers.
Home Furnishers Ltd owns the copyright in all materials on this site, which may be used, downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast, transmitted or linked only for your own personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any material on this site, or to restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by anyone else. It is not permitted to create any link to or from this web site without our prior written consent.